- Association of College and Research Libraries, MD
- Children's Services Division
- Leadership Development Division
- Public Services Division
- Support Staff Division
- Technical Services Division
- Intellectual Freedom Panel
- Legislative Panel
- Marketing and Membership Committee
- Maryland Author Award
- Professional Development Panel
- Future of Libraries Interest Group
- Government Information Interest Group
- Library Advocacy Interest Group
- Maryland Adult Programming Interest Group
- New Members Interest Group
- Outreach Services Interest Group
- Readers' Advisory Interest Group
- Social Media Users Group
- Teen Interest Group
Leadership Development Division
The Maryland Library Association's Leadership Development Division welcomes and supports library staff at all levels — from front-line to middle management to administrators, and all the leaders in between. We provide development tools, learning opportunities, discussion groups, and peer coaching and mentorship opportunities to Maryland’s library leaders regardless of position or type of library. Our bimonthly meetings offer opportunities to network with library leaders from around the state, while our programs offer all leaders the chance to enhance their skills.
Check us out on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/LDDmla
Events and Programs
Please check back for future events and programs.
If you have program suggestions or requests, please contact the President or Vice President of the Division directly.
Last updated 07 July 2018.