- Association of College and Research Libraries, MD
- Black Caucus of the Maryland Library Association
- Children's Services Division
- Leadership Development Division
- Public Services Division
- Support Staff Division
- Intellectual Freedom Panel
- Legislative Panel
- Professional Development Panel
- Marketing Committee
- Maryland Author Award
- Future of Libraries Interest Group
- Government Information Interest Group
- LGBTQ+ Interest Group
- Library Advocacy Interest Group
- Maryland Adult Programming Interest Group
- New Members Interest Group
- Outreach Services Interest Group
- Readers' Advisory Interest Group
- Technical Services Interest Group
- Teen Interest Group
Teen Interest Group
Would You Like To...
- Share/Expand your knowledge of teen services?
- Gain confidence in making book suggestions and recommendations to teens?
- Join in discussion of issues facing teen librarians?
You can do all this and more through PSD/TIG!
- Statewide networking with other librarians
- Participate in on-going discussions concerning teen services.
- Build your knowledge base of teen programs.
- Gain broader perspectives from other's viewpoints
Teen Interest Group has four official meetings a year in January, April, July, and October. Meetings will typically occur on the second Tuesday of the month from 2 - 4 PM. These are full meetings with updates from MLA, planning for the future, and conversations around teen services.
2022-2023 Meeting Dates will be: July 12, 2022; October 11, 2022; January 10, 2023; April 11, 2023
Want something a little more informal? TIGTalk will take place on Discord in September, December, March, and June. These free flowing conversations are around a teen-specific topic with no agenda! TIGTalk will typically occur on the second Tuesday of the month from 2 - 3 PM.
2022-2023 TIGTalk Dates will be: September 13, 2022; December 13, 2022; March 14, 2023; June 13, 2023
Get involved with TIG
- Come to a meeting
- Join the listserv (log in to see this option in the menu
- Chat with us on Discord
- Contribute your ideas, recommendations and resources to our site
Last updated 03 June 2022.