- Association of College and Research Libraries, MD
- Children's Services Division
- Leadership Development Division
- Public Services Division
- Support Staff Division
- Technical Services Interest Group
- Intellectual Freedom Panel
- Legislative Panel
- Marketing and Membership Committee
- Maryland Author Award
- Professional Development Panel
- Future of Libraries Interest Group
- Government Information Interest Group
- Library Advocacy Interest Group
- Maryland Adult Programming Interest Group
- New Members Interest Group
- Outreach Services Interest Group
- Readers' Advisory Interest Group
- Teen Interest Group
Readers' Advisory Interest Group
Join your colleagues from across the state to share ideas about great books in every genre. We work together to improve our knowledge of books, to create a state-wide resource for RA, and to have fun.
How you can participate
- Attend our meetings: We meet several times a year, both online and in person, to discuss books and RA work. At our meetings we might hear from an expert, or review and discuss one genre in depth. The current schedule is located on our programs page.
- Join our listserv to keep up with what we're doing and to contribute your ideas.
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mlaraig/
RAIG is sponsored by the Public Services Division of the Maryland Library Association.
Last updated 17 June 2020.