- Association of College and Research Libraries, MD
- Children's Services Division
- Leadership Development Division
- Public Services Division
- Support Staff Division
- Technical Services Division
- Intellectual Freedom Panel
- Legislative Panel
- Marketing and Membership Committee
- Maryland Author Award
- Professional Development Panel
- Future of Libraries Interest Group
- Government Information Interest Group
- Library Advocacy Interest Group
- Maryland Adult Programming Interest Group
- New Members Interest Group
- Outreach Services Interest Group
- Readers' Advisory Interest Group
- Social Media Users Group
- Teen Interest Group
Children's Services Division
The Children's Services Division of the Maryland Library Association promotes library services, storytelling, reading, book appreciation, librarianship with children and opportunities for professional development.
Visit CSD's full website at https://sites.google.com/view/mla-csd/home.
Email the CSD officers at email@example.com to join our mailing list for meeting reminders, our quarterly newsletter, and occasional announcements.
Join us for a meeting or event!
All meeting times are 10 AM - 12:30 PM, except where noted
January 14, 2019 - ONLINE via Blackboard (https://us.bbcollab.com/guest/bea51f0eacdb40a9b5cbf636e0cb6e31)
February 11, 2019 - Rosedale, Baltimore County (optional tours of Storyville early learning area at 9:30 and 12:30, before and after the meeting)
March 11, 2019 - New Carrollton, Prince George's County
April 8, 2019 - Thurmont, Frederick County (10am- 12pm, followed by Spring Fling program from 12:30pm to 4pm)
May 2019 - No Meeting- MLA/DLA Annual Conference
June 10, 2019 - Harford County - Location TBD
Last Updated 18 December 2018