Winter issue - December 5
Spring issue - March 5
Summer issue - June 5
Fall issue - September 5
- MLA conference.
- MLA division, committee or interest group news.
- Reports on programs and workshops of interest to librarians in Maryland.
- News about Maryland libraries and people.
- Articles on issues concerning libraries and librarianship in Maryland.
- Reviews of books and other materials, based on their local and state interest will be considered for publication.
- Letters to the editor - these must be signed, although names may be withheld from publications upon request.
- Advertising will be accepted for The CRAB - priority will be given to library-related services or products.
- Submit to The CRAB via: email@example.com
- Articles - Key or paste articles into e-mail or attach document to an e-mail.
- Photos/Images - If applicable, please try to include photos or images with articles. Preferably, these can be attached to an e-mail as a standard graphic file (.jpg, .gif) not larger than 200K. If this is not possible, please use a service such as Dropbox or Google Drive. Include with the e-mail the following information: contact information, a note explaining what each photo is about and which article are they intended for, and who is in the photo.