Winter issue - December 5
Spring issue - March 5
Summer issue - June 5
Fall issue - September 5
- MLA conference.
- MLA division, committee or interest group news.
- Reports on programs and workshops of interest to librarians in Maryland.
- News about Maryland libraries and people.
- Articles on issues concerning libraries and librarianship in Maryland.
- Reviews of books and other materials, based on their local and state interest will be considered for publication.
- Letters to the editor - these must be signed, although names may be withheld from publications upon request.
- Advertising will be accepted for The CRAB - priority will be given to library-related services or products.
- Submit to The CRAB via: Annette.Haldeman@mlis.state.md.us
- Articles - Key or paste articles into e-mail or attach document to an e-mail.
- Photos/Images - If applicable, please try to include photos or images with articles. Preferably, these can be attached to an e-mail as a standard graphic file (.jpg, .gif) not larger than 200K. If this is not possible, then please mail the photos to Annette Haldeman, Maryland Department of Legislative Services, 90 State Circle, Library B-08, Annapolis, MD 21401. Include with either the e-mail or the mailing the following information: contact information, a note explaining what each photo is about and which article are they intended for, who is in the photo, an envelope with a return address and correct postage so that the photos may be returned (if they were originally mailed). NOTE: We are not responsible for lost or damaged photos.