- Association of College and Research Libraries, MD
- Children's Services Division
- Leadership Development Division
- Public Services Division
- Support Staff Division
- Technical Services Division
- Intellectual Freedom Panel
- Legislative Panel
- Marketing and Membership Committee
- Maryland Author Award
- Professional Development Panel
- Government Information Interest Group
- Maryland Adult Programming Interest Group
- New Members Interest Group
- Outreach Services Interest Group
- Readers' Advisory Interest Group
- Social Media Users Group
- Teen Interest Group
Support Staff Division
SSD became a division of the Maryland Library Association in 1986. Our purposes are:
- To increase the awareness and understanding of the growing role of library support staff.
- To promote professional growth.
- To provide a network of communication for our members.
We invite you to become an active member of the SSD Steering Committee. Membership is open to Technology Support, Circulation Staff, Technical Services, and Human Resources.
For further information, or for MLA membership application, contact any SSD officer.
The Support Staff Division of the Maryland Library Association is now on Facebook! Check us out!
Last updated 13 August 2014.