Start Date: 4/9/2019 12:30 PM EDT
End Date: 4/9/2019 3:30 PM EDT
Venue Name: Frederick County PL - C. Burr Artz Public Library Location:
110 East Patrick Street
Frederick, MD United States 21701
Event Website: https://www.fcpl.org/branches-hours/c-burr-artz-public-library
Maryland Library Association
Sponsor: LDD / LAIG
In three years, Frederick County Public Library has created a giving program from the ground up that now generates nearly $200,000 in donor revenue and over $500,000 in sponsorship annually. Join Jess El-Zeftawy in a discussion of the art and science of fundraising. She will pinpoint why public libraries are lagging behind in innovative fundraising and what we can do to stay competitive. Jess will share proven tips and tactics that colleagues can use, in any position to pioneer a culture of philanthropy and generate the funds they need. Effective fundraising made simple!
More specifically, you'll learn about:
Registration begins at Noon, and the program begins promptly at 12:30 PM
- How national nonprofit data trends will tell you who is giving and where to find them.
- How to use "persuasion psychology" to influence your customers to become stakeholders in your mission.
- Making tons of money by simply changing what you're already doing.
- Creating a dynamic case for support that will have people fawning all over your library.
- The real costs of making money.
- How to put the FUN in fundraising.