- 100 Years of MLA Presidents
- Annual Awards
- Executive Board Meeting Minutes
- Board Leadership Orientation
- MARYLIB Listserv
- Strategic Vision and Values
- MLA Organizational Structure
- MLA Conversations
- MLA Forms
- Nettie B.Taylor Maryland Library Leadership Institute
- Press Releases
- Strategic Plan 2018-20
- MLA Archives
- MLA Manual
- MLA Accessibility Statement
- MLA Copyright Statement
- Site Admininistration
Excellence in Marketing Award
This award — first presented in 2019 — recognizes the talent of communications and marketing personnel within Maryland libraries, while sharing ideas, learning from peers and validating the importance of library marketing. Winners will receive an MLA organizational membership, a plaque, and recognition at the 2022 MLA/DLA Conference in May. In addition, all entries will be displayed at the conference.
Any Maryland library system may submit no more than THREE print or digital samples of a final project from a marketing campaign for consideration of the first Excellence in Marketing Award.
The recipient of the award will have scored the highest from these four criteria:
- Measurable results
- Quality of content
- Campaign design
Additional points can be given in the following categories:
- Audience Appeal
- Presentation of information in a clear and informative way
- Attractive appearance
- Appropriateness of design/graphics/photos
- Uniqueness of format
Call for submissions deadline – January 31, 2022 (postmarked by date)
Submission forms are available from MLA or https://forms.gle/NzNYkwvrh4CWgifq9.
Questions or concerns? Please contact Amy L. Miller, Marketing Committee Chair at email@example.com.