- Annual Awards
- Executive Board Meeting Minutes
- Board Leadership Orientation
- MARYLIB Listserv
- Mission and Vision Statements
- MLA Organizational Structure
- MLA Conversations
- MLA Forms
- Nettie B.Taylor Maryland Library Leadership Institute
- Press Releases
- Strategic Plan 2018-20
- MLA Archives
- MLA Manual
- MLA Accessibility Statement
- MLA Copyright Statement
- Site Admininistration
Application Packet and Process
Applications for Maryland Library Leadership Institute, Summer and Fall 2023, must be faxed or postmarked by Friday, February 17, 2023 in order to be considered.
To apply to attend the Institute:
- Download an application packet.
- Complete the Nominee Application form.
- Forward a Nomination Recommendation form to 3 individuals who know you well. One recommendation must come from your library director or immediate supervisor.
- Forward the Director/Administrator Support form for their signature.
- Mail complete packet (Nominee Application form, Resume, Director/Administrator Support form, and Nomination Recommendation forms) to:
Maryland Library Leadership Institute
1401 Hollins Street
Baltimore, MD 21223
– OR –
FAX to the MLA office at 410.947.5089.
– OR –
EMAIL a PDF copy of the completed packet to the MLA Executive Director at email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact the MLA Executive Director at 410.947.5090.