- Association of College and Research Libraries, MD
- Children's Services Division
- Leadership Development Division
- Public Services Division
- Support Staff Division
- Technical Services Division
- Intellectual Freedom Panel
- Legislative Panel
- Marketing and Membership Committee
- Maryland Author Award
- Professional Development Panel
- Government Information Interest Group
- Library Advocacy Interest Group
- Maryland Adult Programming Interest Group
- New Members Interest Group
- Outreach Services Interest Group
- Readers' Advisory Interest Group
- Social Media Users Group
- Teen Interest Group
Social Media Users Group
Statement of Purpose (Mission)
To explore uses of social media and their applicability to library services and to provide a venue for sharing experiences, ideas, and best practices pertaining to social media.
SMUG is hosting several programs at the upcoming MLA/DLA 2015 Conference. Information will be posted soon.
Last updated 27 January 2015.