- Association of College and Research Libraries, MD
- Children's Services Division
- Leadership Development Division
- Public Services Division
- Support Staff Division
- Technical Services Interest Group
- Intellectual Freedom Panel
- Legislative Panel
- Marketing and Membership Committee
- Maryland Author Award
- Professional Development Panel
- Future of Libraries Interest Group
- Government Information Interest Group
- Library Advocacy Interest Group
- Maryland Adult Programming Interest Group
- New Members Interest Group
- Outreach Services Interest Group
- Readers' Advisory Interest Group
- Teen Interest Group
LDD Meetings and Minutes
All meetings times are 1:30-3:30 PM unless otherwise noted.
May 13, 2021 - Book discussion on our Leaders Who Library book club choice Brazen: Rebel Ladies Who Rocked the World by Penelope Bagieu followed by an hour long presentation by Dr. Mega Subramaniam about why libraries should conduct strategic, meaningful community engagement in the wake of the pandemic.
Please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and I look forward to seeing you there.
Last updated 27 June 2020.