- Association of College and Research Libraries, MD
- Children's Services Division
- Leadership Development Division
- Public Services Division
- Support Staff Division
- Technical Services Division
- Intellectual Freedom Panel
- Legislative Panel
- Marketing and Membership Committee
- Maryland Author Award
- Professional Development Panel
- Future of Libraries Interest Group
- Government Information Interest Group
- Library Advocacy Interest Group
- Maryland Adult Programming Interest Group
- New Members Interest Group
- Outreach Services Interest Group
- Readers' Advisory Interest Group
- Teen Interest Group
LDD Meetings and Minutes
May 14, 2020, 1 - 2:30 PM
We're hosting our regular meeting online on May 14th starting at 1PM on Zoom. Register to let us know that you're attending. We'll send a link for the meeting on May 14th.
LDD is aware that leading from home during COVID-19 has been a unique and difficult experience for us all and we want to make sure you have a space to learn from your peers and have support.
1 - 2 PM: Krista Regester (Baltimore County Public Library and incoming LDD Vice President) and Anita Crawford (Baltimore County Public Library and current LDD Vice President) will be facilitating a discussion surrounding the online training hosting by Donut called Embracing Emotions at Work During a Difficult Time. As you are able, take some time to watch the training and read the information there. We'll discuss the content and spend some time sharing our experiences leading from home during COVID-19 and how we can better support each other and staff.
2 PM: Division updates from LDD president Nay Keppler.
Please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and I look forward to seeing you there. be available online.
Last updated 27 November 2019