- 100 Years of MLA Presidents
- Annual Awards
- Executive Board Meeting Minutes
- Board Leadership Orientation
- MARYLIB Listserv
- Strategic Vision and Values
- MLA Organizational Structure
- MLA Conversations
- MLA Forms
- Nettie B.Taylor Maryland Library Leadership Institute
- Press Releases
- Strategic Plan 2018-20
- MLA Archives
- MLA Manual
- MLA Accessibility Statement
- MLA Copyright Statement
- Site Admininistration
MLA President's Customer Service Award
The purpose of the Maryland Library Association President’s Award is to recognize outstanding achievement in offering customer service and providing community leadership.
Any individual or library system that has positioned the library to make a positive difference in the community and has been recognized by the community for their impact.
The current President of MLA will recommend a recipient(s) for this award and send the name to the Award Committee for approval. Nominations will be sent to the President for consideration. Award will be presented at the Opening General Session (Wednesday afternoon) of the Annual Conference.
The recipient of the Award will have met these criteria:
- Created a new or enhanced service to meet a community need; communicated it to others and inspired and guided other partners to get involved.
- Played a leadership role in the community.
- Demonstrated commitment to the future of libraries as important partners in reaching the goals of their community or their institution.