The Library Management Division
Managing a library is a challenge in the best of times so it's nice to have backup. Maryland's libraries deserve the finest possible leaders, and LMD is here to help.Our bimonthly meetings provide opportunities to network with library leaders from around the state, while our programs offer managers the chance to enhance their skills.
Check us out on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/lmdmla
Interested? Join us for:
- Moving the message: Tips for Talking to the Media, Thursday February 21 at 10 AM, the Maryland State Archives.
If you haven't joined LMD for a program or meeting in the past year, this is what you've missed:
- Facilities Management for Librarians - January 2011
- Delivering Happiness - March 2011
- Shift into Overdrive with eReaders April 2011
- Heads Up, Hands On: Advocacy from the Front Line - MLA 2011 Pre-Conference featuring past ALA President Camila Alire and Cecil County’s Morgan Miller
- Libraries at the Front Lines of Workforce Recovery - MLA 2011 Pre-Conference
- Facilities Management for Librarians Discussion (a snow-free redo of our January meeting) – June 2011
- Risk Taking- August 2011
- Leaders, Recharge!- October 2011
- Organizational Culture- February 2012
Take the challenge and join LMD.
Last updated 19 October 2012.