- Annual Awards
- Executive Board Meeting Minutes
- MARYLIB Listserv
- Mission and Vision Statements
- MLA Organizational Structure
- MLA Forms
- Nettie B.Taylor Maryland Library Leadership Institute
- Press Releases
- Strategic Plan 2018-20
- MLA Archives
- MLA Manual
- MLA Accessibility Statement
- MLA Copyright Statement
- Site Admininistration
Application Packet and Process
Applications for Maryland Library Leadership Institute, July 12-14 and October 25-26, 2017, must be faxed or postmarked by Friday, February 15, 2017 in order to be considered.
To apply to attend the Institute:
- Download an application packet.
- Complete the Nominee Application form.
- Forward a Nomination Recommendation form to 3 individuals who know you well. One recommendation must come from your library director or immediate supervisor.
- Forward the Director/Administrator Support form for their signature.
- Mail complete packet (Nominee Application form, Resume, Director/Administrator Support form, and Nomination Recommendation forms) to:
Maryland Library Leadership Institute
1401 Hollins Street
Baltimore, MD 21223
– OR –
FAX to the MLA office at 410.947.5089.
– OR –
EMAIL a PDF copy of the completed packet to Margaret Carty at email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact Margaret Carty at 410.947.5090.