- Association of College and Research Libraries, MD
- Children's Services Division
- Leadership Development Division
- Public Services Division
- Support Staff Division
- Technical Services Division
- Intellectual Freedom Panel
- Legislative Panel
- Marketing and Membership Committee
- Maryland Author Award
- Professional Development Panel
- Government Information Interest Group
- Maryland Adult Programming Interest Group
- New Members Interest Group
- Outreach Services Interest Group
- Readers' Advisory Interest Group
- Social Media Users Group
- Teen Interest Group
RAIG Programs and Meetings
Please check back for new programs
Our meetings are a chance to get together, online or in person, and talk about readers advisory with colleagues from around the state. Some meetings have an expert presenter on an RA topic. Other meetings have a theme – a particular genre to focus on. Each person reads a book in that genre and presents a short review of it at the meeting. The reviews are then posted on the RAIG website, forming the basis of our booklists. When we meet in person, feel free to come early and bring a lunch! Besides hearing about the books we've read, meetings also include wide-ranging discussions of books and reading, RA work, and anything else about libraries.
Please check back for our 2015 meetings
For more information, directions, etc., please contact Monica McAbee.
Last updated 06 January 2015.