- Association of College and Research Libraries, MD
- Children's Services Division
- Leadership Development Division
- Public Services Division
- Support Staff Division
- Technical Services Division
- Intellectual Freedom Panel
- Legislative Panel
- Marketing and Membership Committee
- Maryland Author Award
- Professional Development Panel
- Government Information Interest Group
- Library Advocacy Interest Group
- Maryland Adult Programming Interest Group
- New Members Interest Group
- Outreach Services Interest Group
- Readers' Advisory Interest Group
- Social Media Users Group
- Teen Interest Group
Readers' Advisory Interest Group
Join your colleagues from across the state to share ideas about great books in every genre. We work together to improve our knowledge of books, to create a state-wide resource for RA, and to have fun.
How you can participate
- Attend our meetings: We meet several times a year, both online and in person, to discuss books and RA work. At our meetings we might hear from an expert, or review and discuss one genre in depth. The current schedule is located on our programs page.
- Write annotations: As you can see, we maintain extensive lists of recommended books in dozens of different genres, each book annotated with a short review. Anytime you read a great book, take a minute to write up your thoughts and send them to us using our handy form.
- Use the annotations: Whenever you need to recommend a book, check our lists—we've got it covered.
- Join our listserv to keep up with what we're doing and to contribute your ideas.
For more information, see the menu at the left, or contact Monica McAbee.
RAIG is sponsored by the Public Services Division of the Maryland Library Association.
Last updated 15 October 2013.