- Association of College and Research Libraries, MD
- Children's Services Division
- Leadership Development Division
- Public Services Division
- Support Staff Division
- Technical Services Division
- Intellectual Freedom Panel
- Legislative Panel
- Marketing and Membership Committee
- Maryland Author Award
- Professional Development Panel
- Government Information Interest Group
- Library Advocacy Interest Group
- Maryland Adult Programming Interest Group
- New Members Interest Group
- Outreach Services Interest Group
- Readers' Advisory Interest Group
- Social Media Users Group
- Teen Interest Group
Amanda Bena, MLA conference liaison (July-December)
Katy Berube, Career services and associated programming
Kelsey Corlett-Rivera, Outreach to vendors/sponsors and partners. Knowledge base creator.
Mark de Jong, Overall responsibility for services and programming
Sarah Green, knowledge base creator
Annette Haldeman, Conference program planner.
Bridgette Hendrix, Communications/message and advertising. Oversee all social media
Dennis Nangle, Knowledge base creator.
Lindsay Sarin, Presumptive chair, 2013-14 - Mentorship services and MLA Conference Liaison (December-May)
Julie Strange, Vice chair - assumes chair's responsibilities when the chair is unavailable
Joe Thompson, Past chair and group advisor and historian. Conference program planner.
Amanda Youngbar, Outreach to library school students
Last updated 08 August 2014