- Association of College and Research Libraries, MD
- Children's Services Division
- Leadership Development Division
- Public Services Division
- Support Staff Division
- Technical Services Division
- Intellectual Freedom Advisory Panel
- Legislative Panel
- Marketing and Membership Committee
- Maryland Author Award
- Professional Development Panel
- Government Information Interest Group
- Maryland Adult Programming Interest Group
- New Members Interest Group
- Outreach Services Interest Group
- Readers' Advisory Interest Group
- Social Media Users Group
- Teen Interest Group
Professional Development Panel
Interested in planning a Maryland Library Association program? This is the place to start!
The Professional Development Panel serves as the reviewing body for Maryland Library Association educational programs, conducts training programs, and monitors resources for professional and staff development.
Last updated 03 November 2012.