- Association of College and Research Libraries, MD
- Children's Services Division
- Leadership Development Division
- Public Services Division
- Support Staff Division
- Technical Services Division
- Intellectual Freedom Panel
- Legislative Panel
- Marketing and Membership Committee
- Maryland Author Award
- Professional Development Panel
- Government Information Interest Group
- Maryland Adult Programming Interest Group
- New Members Interest Group
- Outreach Services Interest Group
- Readers' Advisory Interest Group
- Social Media Users Group
- Teen Interest Group
Leadership Development Division
Managing a library is a challenge in the best of times so it's nice to have backup. Maryland's libraries deserve the finest possible leaders, and LDD is here to help.Our bimonthly meetings provide opportunities to network with library leaders from around the state, while our programs offer managers the chance to enhance their skills.
Check us out on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/LDDmla
Events and Programs
The Maryland Library Association's Leadership Development Division welcomes and supports library staff at all levels — from the front-line to supervisors to administrators to aspiring leaders in any position.
Please check back for future events and programs.
Last updated 28 August 2017.