- Annual Awards
- Executive Board Meeting Minutes
- MARYLIB Listserv
- Mission and Vision Statements
- MLA Organizational Structure
- MLA Forms
- Nettie B.Taylor Maryland Library Leadership Institute
- Press Releases
- Strategic Plan 2018-20
- MLA Archives
- MLA Manual
- MLA Accessibility Statement
- MLA Copyright Statement
- Site Admininistration
Maryland Library Association Honorary Membership recognizes a lifetime of significant contributions to libraries and librarianship.
Any Maryland resident is eligible for MLA Honorary Membership.
The recipient of MLA Honorary Membership will have met these criteria:
- Provided sustained, effective and significant contributions to librarianship over the recipient’s lifetime on the state and/or national level, including contributions to libraries, library associations, library education and/or library advocacy
- Provided sustained, effective and significant contributions to librarianship based on the recipient’s achievements as an individual rather than as the representative of an organization, association or group of individuals
- Demonstrated sustained commitment to the mission, values and ethics of the Maryland Library Association
The Chair of the Awards Committee will forward the name of the Honorary Membership recipient to the MLA Executive Director to verify activities and contributions prior to submission to the MLA Executive Board.