- Annual Awards
- Executive Board Meeting Minutes
- MARYLIB Listserv
- Mission and Vision Statements
- MLA Organizational Structure
- MLA Forms
- Nettie B.Taylor Maryland Library Leadership Institute
- Press Releases
- Strategic Plan 2018-20
- MLA Archives
- MLA Manual
- MLA Accessibility Statement
- MLA Copyright Statement
- Site Admininistration
Congratulations to our 2017 Annual Award recipients!
Emerging Leader Award
Dr. Carla Hayden
Distinguished Service Award
Wicomico County Library Board
The Maryland Library Association recognizes special people who have contributed to libraries in Maryland. We need YOUR nominations for the awards listed below. The MLA Awards Committee encourages you to submit a nomination for anyone you think deserves an award. Recipients are honored at the MLA Annual Conference in May.
Your nomination should take the form of a short essay about the person you are nominating. Please include evidence that demonstrates why the person you are nominating is deserving of the award. And please include your contact information, as well as a way that we can contact your nominee.
There are multiple ways to submit a nomination:
- Complete our online form to submit your nomination electronically.
- Submit your nomination in the form of an email message to Awards Chair Cindy Steinhoff at email@example.com.
- Mail your nomination to Award Chair Cindy Steinhoff, Andrew G. Truxal Library, Anne Arundel Community College, 101 College Parkway, Arnold, MD 21012.
- Fax your nomination to Cindy Steinhoff at 410-777-4483.
Please submit your nominations by November 10, 2017.